Wednesday 7 September 2011

North East Open Studios 2011

Oh My.... Goodness.
That time is here again, and if another person askes me if I am ready!
No! I am not, and Never have been on Wednesday before opening at 10:00am on Saturday.
But we will be.
Anne Thomas - my niece, arrived safely having driven all the way from her home near Guildford. Not bad for a young lady who looked like she might not bother to pass her driving test but a few months ago.
She will be showing excellent Lino Cut Prints and encouraging audience participation. Come and get your hands dirty.

I will be progressing a large painting of a figure - 'Tumble Turn' and will also be working on a watercolour still life.
Come and see!

Alan Florence is exhibiting paintings which show bold awareness of the bigger artistic world. - Again. Come and See.

Donnie Ross: Latter day Renaissence man, at Venue 136 is showing a great range of work in his self built 'Shed' (Well worth visiting even apart from the Art)
Generously giving space to exhibit 'Portraits' by participants of my art groups alongside fine works from his talented nieces. So much to see...so make no excuses - make the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment